Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Fergie - The Dutchess (retail)

There's a couple good tracks on this but overall i wasn't really impressed...Fergalicious is probably my favorite..just because of the beat, it's almost like a dance/electro/freestyle track in a way in my opinion...

I think it's the beat to that T-Spoon Delicious track..The Glamorous track with Ludacris is aight though..and the track with Will.I.AM is dope too, it's got that Temptations GET READY (your all right) beat in the background...





1. Fergalicious
2. Clumsy
3. All That I Got (The Make Up Song)
4. London Bridge
5. Pedestal
6. Voodoo Doll
7. Glamorous (Feat. Ludacris)
8. Here I Come (Feat. Will.i.am)
9. Velvet
10. Big Girls Don’t Cry (Personal)
11. Mary Jane’s Shoes (Feat. Rita Marley)
12. Losing My Ground
13. Finally
14. Get Your Hands Up

DOWNLOAD

0 Comments:

Add a comment